Malaysian Creamy SatayMaking Satay chicken just got a whole lot easier with this simple Continental Satay Chicken recipe base. Enjoy this great tasting chicken dish served in a mildly spiced peanut sauce.
- Free from artificial colours, flavours and added MSG
|Servings per package : 4Serving size : 220g|
|Avg qty per serving dry||Av qty per 100g dry||Avg quantity per serving+||% Daily Intake* per serving+|
|*Percentage Daily Intakes are based on an average adult diet of 8700kJ. Your daily intakes may be higher or lower depending on your energy needs.|
|\+when prepared as directed using listed recipe ingredients|
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 500g sliced chicken breast fillet
- 1 sliced onion
- 1 sliced capsicum
- 1 cup (250mL) water
- 1 pack Continental Recipe Base
- 3 tablespoons (60g) peanut butter
Preparation time:10 minutes
Cooking time:15 minutes
- Heat 2 teaspoons oil in a large frying pan or wok and stir-fry 500g sliced chicken breast fillet, 1 sliced onion and 1 sliced capsicum on high heat for 3-4 minutes.
- Combine Recipe Base and 1 cup (250mL) water; add to pan with 3 tablespoons (60g) peanut butter, stir until boiling.
- Simmer for 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked, stirring regularly.