Pasta & Sauce
Alfredo with Garlic & Herbs
Our delicious Italian Alfredo recipe combines creamy tasty cheese, garlic, parsley and oregano. To this we add our pasta, made from premium Australian grown wheat using the traditional Italian recipe. It’s freshly made and then dried for 4 hours so it maintains its firmness for the perfect al dente pasta. Cooking our Pasta Alfredo with fresh milk gives you the classic creamy taste but with a signature light consistency.
- Free from artificial flavours and added MSG
Stove Top – for best results:
- Bring 1 cup (250ml) Lite milk, ¾ cup (190ml) hot water, 1 teaspoon Flora Salt Reduced spread and Pasta & Sauce to the boil, stirring.
- Simmer uncovered for 10 minutes, stirring regularly until sauce thickens and pasta is cooked.
Microwave (900W) – cooking times may vary
- Combine 1 cup (250ml) Lite milk, ¾ cup (190ml) hot water, 1 teaspoon Flora Salt Reduced spread and Pasta & Sauce in a microwave safe bowl.
- Cook uncovered on HIGH for 10-12 minutes, stirring 2-3 times. Stand 2 minutes before serving.