Macaroni & Cheese
These baked mini mac-and-cheeses are incredibly cute and amazingly tasty. Laced with baby spinach and lean chicken breasts this easy macaroni looks gorgeous on the table with a tossed green salad. What a unique way to do a macaroni and cheese recipe!
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time5 min
- Cooking time30 min
- 1 x 170g Value pack, Macaroni Cheese Pasta & Sauce
- 1 cup (250ml) reduced fat milk
- 1½ cups (375ml) hot water
- 2 teaspoons Flora® Salt Reduced spread
- 2 x 200g skinless chicken breast fillets, thinly sliced
- 150g baby spinach leaves
- 1/3 cup grated low fat cheese
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Fresh salad for serving
- Prepare the Macaroni Cheese following packet instructions using the milk, water and spread.
- Stir through the chicken half way through cooking time.
- At the end of cooking time, stir through the spinach.
- Spoon the Macaroni into four ovenproof dishes and sprinkle over the grated cheese.
- Place under a preheated grill until golden brown, remove from grill and season with cracked pepper.
- Serve this easy macaroni with a fresh salad.