Chicken Oriental Fried Rice
Fried rice has become an Australian favourite, and when you cook this quick meal yourself, you’ll save money on take-away bills and ensure your family is getting the fresh vegetables they need. Our easy fried rice recipe will have you making a 30 minute meal in no time.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time10 min
- Cooking time15 min
- 2 cups (500mL) water
- 1 x 180g packet Continental® Oriental Fried Rice, Value Pack
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken, lean
- Bring water to the boil in a large saucepan.
- Stir in Rice pack contents, broccoli, corn, peas and chicken.
- Cover and simmer gently for 10 minutes, or until rice and vegetables are tender.
- Stir well, replace lid and allow to stand for 2 minutes before serving.
- Hint: For a balanced 30 minute meal: Serve with a tossed green salad.