Chilli Con Carne Tacos
This easy taco recipe can be an activity for the whole family. Assembling your own tacos at the table is loads of fun for the kids, and making sure they’re packed full of fresh ingredients will make mum and dad smile as well.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time15 min
- Cooking time20 min
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 500g lean minced beef
- 1 packet Continental® Chilli Con Carne Recipe Base
- 1 x 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 1 x 400g can red kidney beans
- 1/2 cup (125ml) water
- To Serve
- 1 packet taco shells
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 1 avocado, mashed
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Prepare the Chilli Con Carne following directions on packet
- Warm the taco shells following direction on packet.
- Spoon Chilli Con Carne into the warmed taco shells and top with lettuce, tomato, avocado and a dollop of sour cream.
- Serve immediately and watch people enjoy this easy taco recipe