Classic Roast Lamb with Vegetables
Turn off your phone and cancel your plans – when mum cooks a roast lamb for dinner, she’s everyone’s favourite person. This traditional dinner winner is guaranteed to please. Follow this easy Roast Lamb recipe to server up to 6 people in 75 minutes. A classic yet easy roast fit for the whole family.
- Recipe serves6
- Preparation time15 min
- Cooking time60 min
- 11/2kg leg lamb
- 6 small potatoes, (600g) peeled and halved
- 3 carrots, (300g)
- 600g pumpkin, (600g)
- 1 packet Continental® Cook-in-Bag Classic Roast Lamb & Vegetables Recipe Base 49g
- Preheat oven to 200°C
- Place lamb and vegetables into roasting bag. Add Recipe Base and close bag using included tie. Gently rotate bag to coat evenly.
- Place on an oven tray in a single layer. Pierce top of bag 4-5 times with a skewer to vent.
- Cook on centre rack of oven for 1 ¼ hour or until cooked through.
- Remove from oven, rest in bag for 15 minutes before serving.