Grilled Lamb Chops with Mediterranean Couscous
Lamb chops anyone? Barbecue up some Mediterranean flavours tonight with this easy to cook lamb chops recipe. This nutty lamb dish looks vivid on the plate and the delicate flavours of pistachio and mint will please the palate as well.
- Recipe serves:4
- Preparation time35 min
- Cooking time20 min
- 4 lamb chump chops, well trimmed
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 large red onion, sliced
- 1 large red capsicum, diced
- 1 small (250g) eggplant, diced large
- 1 cup water
- 1 x packet Continental® Couscous Mediterranean Vegetables & Herbs
- 2 tablespoons pistachios, roughly chopped and lightly toasted
- 1 tablespoon chopped mint
- Heat oil in a heavy pan and sauté onion, capsicum and eggplant until golden
- Add water to pan and bring to the boil. Add Couscous, stir well.
- Remove pan from heat, cover, and let stand for 5 minutes. Fluff in mint with a fork.
- Sprinkle with toasted pistachios before serving.
- Grill or barbeque lamb chops to desired doneness.