Honey BBQ Chicken Drummettes
Throw another chook on the barbie! These tasty mini-drumsticks are a real crowd-pleaser, and when paired with the crunch of cabbage and crispy fried noodles they’ll appeal to any palate. This bbq drummettes chicken recipe will show you how easy entertaining can be.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time15 min
- Cooking time35 min
- 1.2kg chicken drumettes
- 1 packet Continental Cook-in-Bag Honey BBQ Chicken
- 2 cups shredded red cabbage
- 2 cups shredded green cabbage
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1 x 100g packet fried noodles
- ⅓ cup coleslaw dressing
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 180ºC. Prepare the chicken drumettes following packet instructions but reduce the cooking time to 25 minutes. Open the bag and cook a further 10 minutes to brown the chicken.
- In a large bowl, combine red and green cabbage, carrot and noodles. Stir through coleslaw dressing and sprinkle over the parsley.
- Divide the Honey BBQ drumettes among four plates and serve with crunchy coleslaw on the side.
- Make this bbq chicken recipe even more special: When you open the bag sprinkle chicken with sesame seeds and continue cooking.