Honey Soy Chicken with Peas & Cashews
Simplicity and fresh ingredients are what make this crunchy chicken cashew dish a real star. You’ll only need six ingredients to produce a delicious, quick and healthy honey soy chicken meal that will appeal to all taste buds. So why not give our Asian-inspired honey soy chicken recipe a try today?
- Recipe serves:4
- Preparation time10 min
- Cooking time25 min
- 500g skinless chicken breast fillet, cut into 3 cm pieces
- 1 packet Continental® Cook-in-Bag Honey BBQ Chicken Recipe Base
- 1 tablespoon salt reduced soy sauce
- 250g snow peas, trimmed
- 3 cups cooked white rice
- ½ cup unsalted roasted cashews
- Preheat oven to 180ºC.
- Place the chicken in the cook-in-bag and add the Recipe Base and soy sauce. Tie bag, place on an oven tray and pierce top of bag three times using a fork to vent. Cook in the oven for 15-20 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through, remove and allow to rest.
- Blanch the snow peas in boiling water, drain.
- Serve the rice topped with chicken and snow peas, and sprinkle over the cashews.
- Enjoy this honey soy chicken recipe with some oolong or your choice of tea.