Lemon & Herb Drumsticks with Feta & Walnut Salad
Crunchy cos lettuce, creamy feta and toasted walnuts are a classic salad combo. Use them tonight to add a wow factor to this delicious lemon and herb chicken drumstick recipe. Plenty for four hungry people, this delicious chicken recipe takes only one hour of cooking time to enjoy
- Recipe serves:4
- Preparation time10 min
- Cooking time50 min
- 8 chicken drumsticks (1.2kg)
- 1 packet Continental® Cook-in-Bag Lemon and Herb Chicken Recipe Base
- 8 small coliban potatoes, halved
- 2 baby cos lettuce, washed
- ¾ cup crumbled feta
- 2 tablespoons toasted walnuts
- Olive oil
- Lemon juice
- Cracked black pepper
- Preheat oven to 180ºC
- Place the chicken drumsticks into the roasting bag.
- Shake over the Lemon & Herb Recipe Base, tie bag, place on an oven tray and pierce top of bag three times using a fork to vent.
- Place in oven for 40 minutes. Cut open top of bag and cook for a further 10-15 minutes or until chicken is cooked and golden brown.
- Place potatoes on a separate baking tray and drizzle with olive oil, cook for same time as the chicken.
- Crumble feta over the lettuce and sprinkle with walnuts.
- Dress with a little olive oil, lemon juice and cracked black pepper. Serve with chicken drumsticks and roasted potatoes.
- Easy to make and appealing to kids, this chicken