Marinated Lamb Cutlets with Creamy Bacon Carbonara
Deliciously creamy bacon carbonara is a great alternative to fries as a steak accompaniment. Serve this lamb cutlets recipe with crunchy snow peas for a new lease on a classic meat dish. This easy & classic lamb meal serves four and can be prepared in 35 minutes and then cooked in 20.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time35 min
- Cooking time20 min
- 12 lamb cutlets, well trimmed
- 1 tbs balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 tps Dijon mustard
- ½ tps dried oregano
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cup reduced fat milk
- 1 tps Flora Salt Reduced spread
- 1 x 85g packet Continental® Creamy Bacon Carbonara Pasta & Sauce
- 200g Snow peas
- Marinate lamb in combined vinegar, oil, mustard and oregano for at least 30 minutes.
- Bring milk, water, Flora Salt Reduced spread and Pasta & Sauce pack contents to the boil, while stirring.
- Simmer uncovered for 10 minutes, stirring regularly until sauce thickens and pasta is cooked. Let stand 2 minutes before serving
- Steam snow peas until cooked.
- Panfry or barbecue the lamb cutlets for 3 minutes each side, or slightly longer if thick.
- To serve this lamb cutlets recipe, combine Marinated Lamb, Creamy Bacon Carbonara Pasta & Sauce and snow peas.