Middle Eastern Chicken Rissole Kebabs
Check out our quick healthy chicken recipes and spice up your BBQ with these rockin’ Moroccan Rissoles! Add flat bread, salad and hummus and they make a fresh and healthy meal that’s not too spicy for little taste buds. This delicious kebab recipe is made in less than 25 minutes and server 4 people. Easy.
- Recipe serves:4
- Preparation time15 min
- Cooking time10 min
- 1 packet Continental® Rissoles Recipe Base
- 500g lean minced chicken
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground Moroccan spice blend
- 2 teaspoons sunflower oil
- 4 large tortillas or flat breads
- ¾ cup hummus, purchased or home made
- 3 tomatoes, diced
- 1 small iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1 tablespoon chilli sauce, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the Recipe Base, chicken mince, egg, tomato sauce and Moroccan spice blend; mix well.
- Shape into 12 small rissoles.
- Heat a large fry pan to moderately hot and add the oil.
- Place the rissoles in the pan and cook 2-3 minutes each side, or until browned and cooked through.
- Remove from pan and keep warm.
- Using a dry fry pan, place each wrap into the pan for one minute each side until warmed.
- Remove and spread with the hummus, top with tomato and lettuce, rissoles and chilli sauce.
- Roll up into a kebab to serve.