Sour Cream & Chives Pasta
Tired of the usual chicken fillet recipes? Win it in a minute with these lightning-quick chicken steaks seasoned with pasta, fresh parsley. Serve with lemon wedges for a fast, fresh family feast! A healthy chicken dinner sure to fill 4 people and cooked in 30 minutes.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time10 min
- Cooking time15 min
- 1 x 130g Value pack, Continental® Sour Cream & Chives Pasta & Sauce
- 1 cup (250ml) reduced fat milk
- 1¼ cups (310ml) hot water
- 1 tablespoon Flora® Salt Reduced spread
- 2 x 200g skinless chicken breast fillets, halved horizontally
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 150g baby spinach leaves
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- Prepare the Pasta & Sauce following packet instructions using the milk, water and spread; keep warm.
- Meanwhile, preheat a non-stick fry pan to moderately hot. Lightly toss the chicken with the oil and chopped parsley, add to pan and allow to brown 1-2 minutes on each side until cooked through.
- Divide the Pasta & Sauce among four plates and top with the fresh spinach leaves, place chicken on top.
- Season this creamy chicken pasta with cracked pepper and serve with a wedge of fresh lemon.