This Japanese fish recipe is a yummy Teriyaki fish meal for the whole family. Don’t be intimidated by Asian fish recipes. Our easy to follow instructions teach you how to make this delicious dish like a pro.
- Recipe serves:4
- Preparation time10 min
- Cooking time20 min
- 600gm fish fillet, (e.g.: Salmon, Tuna)
- 2 large carrots
- 1 bunch choy sum
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 1 packet Continental Cook-in-Bag Teriyaki Fish
- 1 cup rice
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Cook rice as per pack instructions.
- Peel, slice carrots and cut choy sum, lay evenly in the bag on a baking tray.
- Mix recipe base, honey, soy and ¼ cup water in a bowl.
- Place the fish on top of the vegetables; pour over the Teriyaki Recipe Base mix.
- Close bag using the included tie.
- Pierce top of the bag 4 times with a skewer to vent.
- Cook on the centre shelf of oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and rest in bag for 5 minutes before opening.
- This teriyaki fish recipe is best served with cooked white rice.