Fragrant Thai Chicken Stir-Fry
A yummy Summer easy chicken stir-fry recipe that only takes 35minutes and can feed four people. How fantastic is that?
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time20 min
- Cooking time15 min
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 400g chicken breast fillet, cut in thin strips
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped ginger
- 4 cups mix vegetables, cut
- 1 Continental Stock Pot Chicken
- ½ cup (125mL) hot water
- 2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped mint and coriander
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil and stir-fry chicken until golden brown, remove from wok.
- Heat remaining oil and fry onion, garlic and ginger until soft.
- Add vegetables and stir-fry until almost tender.
- Return chicken to wok with lemon grass, Stock Pot, water, sweet chilli, stir-fry 1-2 minutes longer.
- Remove from heat, stir through mint and coriander.
- Serve with rice.
- Hint - In the mixed vegetables include broccoli florets, red capsicum, shallots, green beans, baby corn, mushrooms and carrot to make this easy chicken stir-fry recipe a lot healthier..