Tuna Pasta Bake
Pasta bakes are so easy, they’re a lifesaver when you need to cook something simple and tasty on a school night. This one features tuna, baby spinach and frozen peas, smothered in tasty cheese. An easy tuna pasta bake everyone will love.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time5 min
- Cooking time30 min
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 large onion, diced
- 3/4 cup reduced fat milk
- 13/4 cups water
- 1 packet Continental® Alfredo Pasta & Sauce, Value Pack
- 1 x 425g can tuna in spring water, drained
- 4 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1/2 cup grated tasty cheese, low fat
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Heat oil in a medium pan and cook onions until golden. Add milk and water, bring to the boil.
- Add Pasta & Sauce and simmer uncovered for 8 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in spinach, peas and tuna; mix well.
- Place mix into a lightly greased ovenproof dish. Sprinkle with cheese and bake for 20 minutes or until golden.
- This easy pasta bake is great with white wine after a lone tiring day.