Tuna & Green Beans with Sour Cream
You don’t need to go to a lot of fuss to serve up something fancy tonight. This recipe for tuna and pasta bake is made with simple tuna, sour cream and chive pasta is lip-smacking and low-effort. A cheap recipe, that serves up to 10 people and cooked in 45 minutes.
- Recipe serves10
- Preparation time15 min
- Cooking time30 min
- 1 x 130g Value pack, Continental® Sour Cream & Chives Pasta & Sauce
- 1 cup (250ml) reduced fat milk
- 1¼ cups (310ml) hot water
- 1 tablespoon Flora® Salt Reduced spread
- 200g green beans
- 425g can of tuna in spring water, drained
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- Prepare the Pasta & Sauce following packet instructions using the milk, water and spread; cooking for 8-10 minutes.
- Add beans to the pasta and cook for a further 2-3 minutes, or until just tender.
- Gently stir through the tuna and allow to heat through. Serve with a little drizzle of the olive oil and some freshly cracked black pepper.