Chicken & Vegetable Soup Recipe.
It’s chicken soup for the soul with this heart-warming chicken and vegetable soup recipe. Packed full of healthy ingredients, chicken soup has never been a better idea at lunch, dinner or even as a snack. This super easy soup recipe, is ready in just half an hour and feeds four people. It’ll keep you going for many more after that.
- Recipe serves:4
- Preparation time15 min
- Cooking time15 min
- 250g sliced skinless chicken breast fillet
- 1 medium onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 cups (500mL) hot water
- 1 Continental Stock Pot Chicken
- 2 small carrots, peeled and julienne
- 1 bunch broccolini, stems trimmed, cut into florets
- 1 cup sugar snap peas, trimmed, halved diagonally
- ½ cup frozen peas
- Heat 2 teaspoons of oil in a saucepan and lightly brown chicken strips and onion.
- Add water, Stock Pot, carrots, broccolini and sugar snap peas. Stir gently, bring to the boil and simmer gently for 5 minutes.
- Hint: Sprinkle with chopped parsley. Serve with crusty bread and Flora Salt Reduced Spread