Beef Lasagne is a timeless favourite for many families and why wouldn’t it be? A warm, filling dish that tastes like no other family recipe. This simple Beef Lasagne recipe is easy to prepare and cook feeding 4 people in just 30 minutes. To change it-up, swap Beef mince for Veal or Pork mince.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time15 min
- Cooking time15 min
- 500g lean beef mince
- 1 x 500g jar Bertolli Five Brothers Pasta Sauce, Oven Roasted Garlic with Wine
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 packet Continental® Cheese Sauce
- 1 instant lasagne sheets
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Heat 2 teaspoons of oil in a pan, and brown mince.
- Add pasta sauce and mushrooms, cover and simmer gently for 10 minutes, or until mince is cooked.
- Prepare Cheese sauce as per pack directions.
- Lightly grease an ovenproof dish and cover bottom with a layer of meat sauce. Add a layer of lasagne sheets, cover with meat sauce. Add another layer of lasagne sheets and cover with the remaining meat sauce. Cover with Cheese sauce; sprinkle with mozzarella and bake 20 minutes, or until top is crusty and golden.
- Hint: Substitute 500g of pork and veal mince for beef if desired for a varied Lasagne. Serve with a garden salad.